Terms & Conditions
We look forward to welcoming you to Old Pottery Barn as our guest, and draw your attention to our Booking Terms and Conditions
- House Rules
- Smoking anywhere in the house is strictly forbidden, but is possible outside provided it is done with consideration for other guests and disposed of in the outside bins. Any guest who leaves a bedroom that is unable to be let due to the smell of smoke will incur a surcharge of an additional night’s stay.
- Cars and bicycles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Please be aware that we have a very friendly cat living at Old Pottery Barn that has access to the guest lounge. Bedrooms are cat free. If you suffer from allergies or dislike cats, then this might not be the B&B for you!
- Arrivals and Departures
- Check in: Between 4pm – 6pm.
- Check out: 10am
- Free parking is available onsite.
- Cancellation will incur a charge of one night’s stay if the stay is for two nights or more, or 50% of the full room cost for a one night stay.
- Deposit & Payment
- All prices quoted are per room per night and include breakfast.
- All accounts must be settled before departure by cash or credit/debit card.