Terms & Conditions
We look forward to welcoming you to Old Pottery Barn as our guest, and draw your attention to our Booking Terms and Conditions
- House Rules
- Smoking anywhere in the house is strictly forbidden, but is possible outside provided it is done with consideration for other guests. Any guest who leaves a bedroom that is unable to be let due to the smell of smoke will incur a surcharge of an additional night’s stay.
- We are unable to accommodate guests under the age of 5, or pets
- Cars and bicycles are parked at the owner’s risk.
- Please be aware that we have three friendly and affectionate cats living at Old Pottery Barn that have access to the guest lounge. Bedrooms are cat free. If you suffer from allergies or dislike cats, then this might not be the B&B for you!
- Arrivals and Departures
- You are welcome to arrive any time after 3.45pm, in time to enjoy a tray of tea or coffee. Please try to arrange your arrival so that it doesn’t clash with the evening meal at 7.30pm, so that we can give you our full attention.
- On the day of departure please vacate your room by 10 a.m.
- Free parking is available onsite.
- Cancellation will incur a charge of one night’s stay if the stay is for two nights or more, or 50% of the full room cost for a one night stay.
- Deposit & Payment
- All prices quoted are per room per night and include breakfast.
- We require a credit or debit card number on booking to confirm your reservation, but no deposit will be taken.
- All accounts must be settled before departure